Sunday, May 3, 2009

Here are a few new pictures of Cate. Mommy has returned to work. It hasn't been easy. Thank goodness for Grammy, Grandma, & Jennifer (our neighbor). They have all watched Cate and listened to Mommy cry on a daily basis. Daddy just shakes his head...he doesn't know what to do.

Cate is 3 months old now and enjoying the new discovery of her hands and voice. When I was little my Uncle Calvin called me chatty cathy or motor mouth...with the amount of talking Cate is doing I think she is going to follow in my footsteps. Mark can really get her talking! She is definitely a Daddy's Girl!!


12 weeks old



Diva Cate enjoying the beautiful weather! Feeling the breeze through her toes.



11 weeks 3 days. Our days are filled with a lot of smiles!!




Cate's first Mexican Meal!! Yummy!!!





Cate and Cousin Wyatt. One day these two are going to cause lots of trouble in Starlight, IN.

No comments:

Post a Comment