Friday, March 13, 2009

6 weeks old

6 weeks old. Look how much I have grown. Soon I'll be bigger then this dog!

Wow how time flies!! Our Baby Cate is now 6 weeks old. I believe she has now met all of her Great Aunts and most of her Great Uncles. She is growing so quickly. I took her to the doctor this week due to excessive fussiness. She now weighs 8 lbs 12 oz (with clothes & a wet diaper). The doctor said her fussiness is most likely due to the meal I ate on Sunday mixed in with a little colic.




The past two weeks Cate has discovered the ceiling fan in our bedroom. She has also lost her umbillical cord. Every day is something new. She is fighting naps during the day, but for the most part sleeping about 4 hours straight at night. We are enjoying each and every day with her. When she is old enough to read this I hope she knows just how much we love her. I can't even remember what life was like without her.

Great Grandma Sellers & Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment