Wednesday, February 25, 2009

4 weeks old

Can you believe it has been four weeks already? Even with a couple of sleepless nights I wouldn't trade this. Cate now weighs 7lbs 15 oz and is 22 inches long. She is in the 25th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for length. This week she started to wear her 0-3 month clothes, but some of the sleepers are too short when she stretches out. Daddy and Cate spent their 1st few hours alone on Tuesday night. Mommy had a meeting and was very concerned that Cate would be her typical fussy self while away, but she wasn't. Maybe I should leave more often as we even had a great night sleep. It has been a wonderful 4 weeks. We wish time would slow down.




Lunch w/Aunt Mary Ann.


My new swing Mommy bought so I can go to work with her.
I am starting to like this a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment