Sunday, February 1, 2009

Coming Home







Today we arrived home around 12:30. I always said, "I wouldn't be the mom to ride in the backseat home." Well, some things change. I was always told you are a perfect parent until you have kids of your own. I believe this is true!! Mark says, "There is a new boss in town." Our day has been very quiet. Grammie & Mark did laundry while Papa cleared the driveway (with a little help from Brady across the street). Grammie made a wonderful dinner! We are adjusting to life with a newborn. We had to find clothes to fit baby Cate as everything is 0-3 months and she can't find her hands in them. Luckly, Great Aunt Anita bought her some wonderful newborn clothes at Dillard's that fit perfectly. We are loving life and can't imagine anything different.

1 comment:

  1. Baby Cate you are BEAUTIFUL!!!! can't wait to get my hands on you! I'm sure you have learned by now what a wonderful set of parents you have. They will take great care of you. Congratulations Lisa and Mark! We will be by soon to you.

    Love Uncle Joe and Aunt Anita

    ReplyDelete